How To Open a RDP Server In Your Windows PC
1. Open "Run" From Start menu.
2. Type "mstsc" in text box, and press enter key on your keyboard.
3. You will get a new popup, in there type server IP or name you recieved in "Computer" field.
4. Click connect, it will now give another pop up.
5. In that new pop up fill your credentials that you have received after buying in youe mail ID.
If you are still confused, then no need to worry...Just watch below video Tut, specially for you !!
Was this answer helpful?
Fix Common Copy & Paste Problem on RDP Servers.1 Open up task manager (Right click on taskbar...
To Connect RDP from your windows phone, Install This On Your Devices : DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE HERETo...
You'll need to download and install the client first. For Mac OX 10.7 or later: Install Microsoft...
Step 1Open the Control Panel, and click on the Region and Language button.Step 2Click on the...